"No extreme editing; no worrying about perfect grammar, font, or punctuation.
Unscripted. Unedited. Real." ~ The Gypsy Mama
Voice
Go
She has a voice, but she's refusing to use it. Something is going on. It's a big deal. It's not good. But she won't tell me what it is. I can't help her because I don't know. I ask leading questions. She gives vague answers. And changes the subject. It's so frustrating.
I have to wait. While I wait, I'll pray. I'll pray for the Lord's peace. His comfort and that she'll be able to hear His voice through all the clutter. I'll pray for me so that when she finds the courage to use her voice, I'll have the wisdom that comes from listening to His.
Stop
Hi Kellie,
ReplyDeleteThat's a hard place to be in. Keep on praying that through all the noise of everyday life she will hear the still, small voice of the Lord.
Very good post and thought provoking too.
Thanks...Susan