
five minute friday. take five minutes to write. just write. whatever comes out.
start:
if you met me you see something completely different than what i was really feeling. if you met me, you'd se a calm, smiling, laid back, quiet woman. if you met me, you may think i was snotty or uninterested. if you met me, you may wonder why i let you do most of the talking.
if you met me, you'd not know that i'd be a nervous wreck. you wouldn't know that i'd be thinking a million things but by the time i had the courage enough to say any of them we would have moved onto a different subject. if you met me, you wouldn't know me even if we hung out for several hours.
if you met me, you wouldn't know that for hours after our meeting i'd be wondering if something i said was really stupid or wishing i had said something a little differently. if you met me, you'd learn about my life, but you wouldn't learn a whole lot about me. unless you met me lots more times after.
stop
I love what you wrote, thank you for sharing your heart! I am one of those people that thinks too for hours after I met someone do they think I am crazy? or why did I say that?
ReplyDeletewe have kids similar ages :) I look forward to checking out your blog :)
Jayne
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your very sweet comment. After reading your post, I'm sure that we would be good friends and meeting you would be fantastic. I'm a follower and look forward to getting to know you more! :-) Have a wonderful day. Thank you for your very honest and beautifully written 5 minutes.
ReplyDeleteOh,I think about all the things I said for hours too and pray that they did not seem silly or stupid!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed getting to know you a little today! :)
Great post. I see by your profile that we have quite a few things in common. :) Nice "meeting" you.
ReplyDeleteYou are so brave to share this, and you know what? I feel the same way about myself a lot of the time, especially the part about knowing a lot about your life but not a lot about you. I feel like that's me with a lot of people. Great post!
ReplyDelete